» Topic: A company that helps you set up your Family Office–Start to FinishBonner & Partners

Tuesday, 23 January 2018

Contact Us: 1-855-849-2885

A company that helps you set up your Family Office–Start to Finish

Welcome! Forums Connection Requests A company that helps you set up your Family Office–Start to Finish

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  KENNETH M. 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

KENNETH M.
    Participant

My wife and I attended our 5th Bonner & Partners Family Office Meeting a couple of weeks ago at Rancho Santana in Nicaragua. While I’ll expand on this in another post, one of the things I discussed in front of the group was a Firm that I had found (coincidentally right after joining the BPFO) that actually specializes in creating Family Offices and long-term, multi-generational wealth–Momentum Advanced Planning (see: http://www.momentumap.com). This company was started by its young CEO, Joshua Coleman, in large part because his father had, from nothing, built a company and ultimately sold it for several hundred million dollars. Their own experience in trying to establish their own Family Office ultimately led Josh to use his Finance education and expertise to create a company that has multiple strategic relationships with a variety of key professionals in the long-term wealth building process. These include excellent estate planning attorneys, as well as premier insurers, risk managers, and actuarial experts.
    While I originally retained Momentum to assist in transition issues at my company, I have since used them to help me set up all the key aspects of my own Family Office. Based on his own family’s experience in not being able to readily go to a single place for help, Josh decided to create a company where people could do just that. My wife and I have been incredibly impressed with what we’ve been able to accomplish with Momentum and the professionals he has referred us to. The detailed process of setting up long-term Family Office structures, etc. is daunting, to say the least. Momentum has made it much, much easier and I highly recommend them.
    I have NO affiliation with them whatsoever–except for being a client. And I receive nothing for recommending them. But I’ve been blessed in many ways in my life and when I meet/work with folks who are competent and good at what they do–and can truly help others I know, I’m more than happy to recommend them.
    I would be more than happy to answer any specific questions anyone might have, so reach me any time either here–OR at kmetcalfe@kenrichgroup.com–OR call or text me at 703-568-4239.
    Ken

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.