» Topic: Did I miss something?Bonner & Partners

Saturday, 20 January 2018

Contact Us: 1-855-849-2885

Did I miss something?

Welcome! Forums The Big Picture Did I miss something?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sheila Arango 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ROBERT B.

A couple of weeks back, I read a certain number of notices from the team at Bonner & Partner about new services and newsletters for those of us still in a wealth accumulation phase.

What became of that?

WILL B.

Hi Robert,

We are currently setting up a new page on the Bonner & Partners Family Office website where you can select the wealth building services that you want to subscribe to. You’ll be able to self-manage these free subscriptions. You’ll be able to turn them on or off at your convenience. But, technically it’s proven to be a little more difficult than we first thought. We’re now estimating that this subscription management page will be available in the Autumn.

In the meantime, if you want you can send an email to Emma at ewalsh@bonnerfamilyoffice.com and she will manually subscribe you to any Bonner & Partners service that you want. The new services are:

– Braden Copeland’s Building Wealth
    – Bonner & Partners Investor Network
    – Bonner & Partners Platinum

Click here for a brief overview of all of these new subscriptions: http://www.bonnerandpartners.com/premium-research/

Once the subscription management page is up and running, we’ll send around an announcement.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Will

ROBERT B.

Thank you for the reply Will, I will contact Emma.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.