» Topic: Global Health PlatformBonner & Partners

Saturday, 20 January 2018

Contact Us: 1-855-849-2885

Global Health Platform

Welcome! Forums The Big Picture Global Health Platform

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  John Birch 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

John Birch
    Participant

I am a retired Australian medical practitioner with an e-commerce MODEL that compliments a unique approach to leveraging the central core of any e-Health solution,the medical record.The EMR . The EMR partner platform business is mature and revenue generating,so tech costs are essentially sunk. It aligns the stakeholders in a way no other EMR does to my knowledge. To benefit from the genetics R&D revolution essential for personalised medicine ….this is it! The distinctly separate but connected MODEL and transaction platform aims to generate money from any and all health related transactions, potentially capturing a global market across all individuals,business, industry sectors and governments .It aims to exploit the sharing philosophy and has complete solutions for connectivity,communication ,privacy and security. Do I have your interest?…Bill BONNER? Investors? Potential > Ali Baba, Amazon etc
    Dr John Birch

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.