» Topic: House for sale in Switzerland, CHF 5mBonner & Partners

Sunday, 21 January 2018

Contact Us: 1-855-849-2885

House for sale in Switzerland, CHF 5m

Welcome! Forums Real Estate and Private Investments House for sale in Switzerland, CHF 5m

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JONATHAN S. 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

CLIVE R.
    Participant

My sister has moved to Dubai so she can work as an interior designer which is what she likes to do. She is busy. Two of her children work for her in Dubai and the third has moved to Hong Kong. Her husband is a Nestlé man.
    Her house in Switzerland now sits empty for most of the year so she would like to sell it.
    What is it?
    A fine 17thC house (about 1650) in charming Aubonne, Vaud. That is the French section, not far from Lake Geneva. The whole house was superbly renovated about ten years ago by my fussy sister with excellent workmen.
    I have photos for anyone who is interested. I even know how to put you in touch with her directly.

Emma Walsh
    Keymaster

Editor’s Note: All free listings are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Bonner & Partners Family Office reserves the right to disqualify any listings it deems unsuitable. The Member must be mentioned as the primary contact in the listing. Bonner & Partners Family Office does not endorse these organizations or their respective products, services and programs. In addition, Bonner & Partners Family Office shall not be responsible for any and all liability, including negligence, that may arise from a member’s use of the following advertisements. “Caveat Emptor” applies – let the buyer beware.

STEFAN G.

Dear Clive,

what are the restrictions on purchase and occupation (if any)?

I assume it is currently owned in her / their personal name ?

Many thanks.

Stefan
    sg@germanassets.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.