» Topic: Looking to buy Single Family Distressed RE in Las VegasBonner & Partners

Tuesday, 23 January 2018

Contact Us: 1-855-849-2885

Looking to buy Single Family Distressed RE in Las Vegas

Welcome! Forums Real Estate and Private Investments Looking to buy Single Family Distressed RE in Las Vegas

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Heather Gorsuch 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JIM Z.
    Participant

I am looking for a Real Estate contact in Las Vegas, NV that can help me buy Forclosed or other types of distressed Single Family homes. Hopefully, this person can provide post sale help to manage fix-up and ongoing property management. I am only interested in someone you have worked directy with in a similar situation. Thanks for your help.

JOHN I.

I was just in Las Vegas this past weekend and met and talked to various residents. My first impression is that the place is an economic ghost town that will take decades to recover. Industrial parks and shopping centers totally empty, clusters of condos with no one living in them. Etc., etc., etc. Add to that a very very large gang population and crime problem (MS 13 and the Mexican Mafia and black gangs) and you have an unsafe environment in which to live…and that means an unsafe environment to invest in. IMO.
    John Ireland

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.