» Topic: Quality Timberland for SaleBonner & Partners

Sunday, 21 January 2018

Contact Us: 1-855-849-2885

Quality Timberland for Sale

Welcome! Forums Real Estate and Private Investments Quality Timberland for Sale

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HENSE E. 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

HENSE E.
    Participant

My mother and father have now died, and, as part of the settlement of my mother’s estate, our family LLC has some timberland on the market. It’s +- 2924 acres of high quality Alabama timberland that’s within about 20 minutes of a major interstate highway. The property has been well managed by a skilled Registered Forester. The land contains excellent timber stands of various age, with some areas being “hardwood heavy” and thus perfect for the weekend deer and turkey hunter. Two income producing hunting leases now in place, but the LLC has the option to void them upon Buyer request. Please respond to me, Hense Ellis, at hrellis2@seniorcommercialcapital.com.

Emma Walsh
    Keymaster

Editor’s Note: All free listings are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Bonner & Partners Family Office reserves the right to disqualify any listings it deems unsuitable. The Member must be mentioned as the primary contact in the listing. Bonner & Partners Family Office does not endorse these organizations or their respective products, services and programs. In addition, Bonner & Partners Family Office shall not be responsible for any and all liability, including negligence, that may arise from a member’s use of the following advertisements. “Caveat Emptor” applies – let the buyer beware.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.