» Topic: Silver Bullion SingaporeBonner & Partners

Saturday, 20 January 2018

Contact Us: 1-855-849-2885

Silver Bullion Singapore

Welcome! Forums Gold and Commodities Investing Silver Bullion Singapore

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bonner & Partners 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Emma Walsh
    Keymaster

Post from fellow Bonner & Partners member:
    Anyone with experience with Silver Bullion Singapore for silver or gold purchase and storage and would you recommend

Emma Walsh
    Keymaster

Reply from fellow Bonner & Partners member:
    Yes, I have personally been there, met the folks and would recommend. They are in the Cisco Serberus Center so there are other storage options available in the same building/complex/

TED H.
    Participant

I’ve purchased gold bullion and have it stored there. I can recommend them too.

Emma Walsh
    Keymaster

Reply from fellow Bonner & Partners member:

UOB Bank offers another option to account holders. Aside from buying and selling physical gold at their head office branch, you can set up either a certificated gold holding account or a gold savings account with the bank. You need to visit the bank to do this (you can’t set it up online) and you’d have to rely on the good standing of the bank as counterparty and custodian. Also, I’m not sure whether the gold held in these forms is allocated or not. Not ideal, perhaps,but in favour of this idea is Bloomberg’s recently rating of UOB as the 5th safest bank in the world. From my recent experience of opening a bank account with them, they behave very cautiously indeed – more so than any other bank I’ve dealt with!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.