Members-only Meetings Terms & Conditions
Who We Are
Bonner & Partners Family Office, Elysium House, Ballytruckle, Waterford, Ireland.
Our agreement with you sets out what you can expect from us when you sign up to attend one of our events.
1. Your Event Reservation
Whether you book alone or as a couple, we will deal with the lead booking name in all subsequent correspondence, including changes, amendments, and cancellations. When you place your reservation, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your reservation request. Once your reservation is processed, we will send you confirmation by e-mail. You will also get periodic updates as the event draws closer.
All events are run subject to numbers. If we do not receive sufficient bookings, we may have to cancel the event. If this happens, we will of course refund your registration fee in full.
2. The Price You Pay
All prices we advertise are accurate at the date published.
3. Event Cancellation & Refund Policy
We aim to provide the event as booked. But if, for example, a speaker has to cancel, the event will still go ahead and there will be no refunds issued.
If we cancel
- If there are not enough people booked for the event, we may have to cancel it.
- We reserve the right to cancel the event in any circumstances, but if we cancel the event, we will refund your registration fee in full.
If you cancel
- If you can’t attend the event and need to cancel your booking, in full or in part, you must notify Bonner & Partners Family Office immediately in writing (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We will attempt to fill your space with a member on the waiting list.
- If your space(s) can be filled, we will issue you a full refund for the cancelled space(s).
- If we are unable to fill your cancelled space(s), no refund will be given.
- There is no refund for any cancellations received within two weeks of the start date of the event.
- The terms & conditions above apply to event bookings only. If your space at a Bonner & Partners Family Office event was complimentary, as part of your membership order, the above terms & conditions regarding any cancellation by you do not apply. Please refer to the terms & conditions on the order form and confirmed to you by email as part of your original order.
4. Conduct While at Events
We encourage attendees to network and enjoy the events in a relaxed atmosphere. Attendees should not solicit business from other attendees in a manner that might affect other attendee’s enjoyment of the event. If we believe that you are affecting the enjoyment of others, we reserve the right to remove you from the event.
5. Travel Insurance
We strongly recommend that you obtain adequate travel insurance from a reputable provider prior to your departure. Travel insurance may assist you if you are sick or injured while abroad and may also cover costs incurred because of cancellations or delays. You should remember, however, that your insurance may not be valid if you are traveling to a country where the State Department has advised against travel.
6. Event Recordings & Photography
We may video record presentations and proceedings at our events, and make them available via our website. From time to time, recordings & photographs of past Bonner & Partners Family Office events are used in our promotions. By completing your reservation for this event, you are agreeing to be included in these recordings/photographs and to their use in any promotions for Bonner & Partners Family Office or any other Bonner & Partners publications.
If you have any questions regarding a Bonner & Partners Family Office event, please contact Emma Walsh on email@example.com