How to Ensure You Never Miss an Email From Bonner & Partners…
When you add us to your “address book,” you’ll be whitelisting emails from Bill Bonner’s Diary and any paid Bonner & Partners subscriptions. This means you’ll never miss any e-letters, updates, opportunities and anything else sent to you from your subscriptions. Whitelisting is fast and easy. Simply click on your email provider from the list below for a step-by-step guide…
The email addresses to whitelist is [email protected].
If you received a welcome email from Bonner & Partners in your Gmail spam folder, first move it to your inbox by clicking and dragging it from your spam folder to your inbox. Then, mark the email as “not spam.” You can add Bonner & Partners to your contacts by clicking the menu option in the top right hand side of your screen and hitting “add to contacts”.
If you DO NOT receive an email from Bonner & Partners, here is how to ensure all future emails appear in your inbox.
- Click contacts in your Gmail account.
- Click “New Contact”
- Insert [email protected]
and save the contact.
- Log into your account.
- Hover over the “Settings” icon and click “Settings”.
- In the “Settings” tab, select “Filters”.
- Click “Add”.
- Add [email protected]
- Click “Save”.
For Outlook.com (MSN, Live, and Hotmail):
- Click on Home Tab…
- Click “Junk” and on the dropdown.
- Open “Junk E-mail Options”.
- Click on “Safe Senders”.
- Click “Add”.
- Add “[email protected]” and click ok to add the sending address.
- In the upper right hand corner of your account, click on “Options”.
- From there, click “Mail Settings”.
- On the “Settings” page, click “Spam Settings”.
- From there, choose “Allow mail only from addresses I specify” on the drop-down menu.
- Enter in the email address, [email protected]
- Click the plus button.
- Click “Save” to save your settings.
- Open your email.
- Click “Options”.
- Click “Block Senders”.
- Locate the “Safe List”.
- Enter [email protected]
- Click “OK”.